Hello Spring!

09:56:00


Winter was gone, spring has come.  I love Spring!  Maybe I am not original in my love for spring, but I just cannot help it. I really love it. I love seeing all the new growth in my garden,  the flowers start blooming, the days get longer, birds chipping early in the morning, temperatures are on the rise, meaning bare legs, bright hues and chic spring jackets. Its just a awesome time of the year.

I have always for as long as i can remember, planted a tree on the 1st day of spring (something that comes from my school days, known as arbor day.)  I have a Mango and litchi tree that needs planting, so I think today will be perfect 
to plant.

What's your favorite thing about spring?








You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST

Subscribe

* indicates required