The new trend, palazzo pants, are elegant and feminine and, because of their wide leg and light fabric, they’re perfect for keeping you cool on hot summer days. I need a pair in every colour and print! But how many ways can you actually wear palazzo pants without looking like you wear the same outfit every time?
- An ideal pair of Palazzos should skim the floor with heels on.
- Pair your printed palazzo pants with an easy flowy tank in a solid colour.
- If you are slender, you can go the slouchy way by pairing flowy palazzo pants with the an equally flowing button up.
- Add cropped jacket and booties to toughen up the look.
- Wear fitted tops or tuck your top in when wearing Palazzos as it gives the illusion of a taller frame.
- Wear your palazzos in Winter by pairing them up with a cashmere and a leather jacket.
- Cinch you waist with a belt and pair your pants with a tank top. Statement jewellery never hurts!
- Even petite women can rock the look if one gets the style right. Pair them up with Gorgeous High heels for an instant slimming effect and tuck the top in.
- Opt for a plain or a solid colour top when pairing it with lovely floral prints. Always remember the golden rule – Pair Prints with a solid colour.
- A crop top is always an option if you are blessed with washboard abs.
- work wear can be created by pairing tailored palazzos with feminine tops.
- Wear fitted tops or tuck your top in when wearing Palazzos as it gives the illusion of a taller you. Your tops can be colourful to balance the look.
- Wear wedges heels to add height.
- Throw on a blazer to make your outfit a bit streamlined.
- Accessorize with contrasting jewelry for jazzing up the outfit.
How do you feel about Palazzos? would you wear them? how would you wear them? tell us by leaving a comment.